Have you ever seen a landmine (this long pole) at your gym and are unsure what to do with it?
Well here’s foolproof landmine leg and booty workout for you! The landmine is actually a great piece of equipment you can do a variety of exercises with, but I know it can be intimidating for some. This workout can be modified to beginner style by having no weight, or can be more advanced by adding weight to the landmine. Give it a try!
Two Circuits — Repeat each circuit 3 times, no rest in between exercises, 1 minute rest in between circuits
- Weighted squat (back to plate) 10-15 reps
- Landmine front squat with shoulder press 10-15 reps
- Landmine deadlift 10-15 reps
- Landmine deadlift (bar between legs) 10-15 reps
- Standing landmine trunk twist 10-12 reps each side
- Landmine curtsy lunge 10-12 reps each side
- Landmine single leg RDL 10-12 reps each side
- Reverse lung with shoulder press 10-12 each side
Happy sweating babes!